In this video, we learn how to tune a violin or fiddle with an electric tuner. The tuner may not know the difference between the strings, so make sure you know what you are playing before you begin. Clip the tuner to the bottom of the violin or fiddle, then play your strings to see where the needle on the tuner goes. As you play the strings, the needle should reach the middle. Twist the clasp on the strings to either loosen or tighten them, then you will be able to correctly tune the strings. Continue on through all of the chords, then use a friction tuner if you need, to help tighten your strings itself!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades