In this video, we learn how to install a violin bridge with Mike. First, loosen the tension of the strings, then take out the bridge from the violin. After this, pull the strings around so they are running straight. Tighten them, but not too much. You want a pinky worth of height in between the strings and the base. Now grab the bridge. The flat side will face the tail of the violin and the other side will face the opposite. The bridge should be place directly in between notches on the base of the strings. Make sure it lays flat, then your bridge will be installed!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades