Detache is French for separate bows, not to be confused with the English "detached", with space between the notes. With this tutorial you will learn to play the detache bowing technique on the violin. The detache technique helps build a consistent and confident sound, improves projection and improves control of the entire bow, especially at the very frog and tip. Play as loud as possible. Bow next to the bridge (Control the "Sounding Point"). Keep the bow straight and flat. Use the entire upper or lower half of the bow. Use leverage and a heavy arm to add weight to the bow, not finger pressure. Use the proper muscles and bones in the right sequence or order of motion (see below) to go up bow and down bow - always leading with the elbow and dragging the wrist and fingers in both directions (up and down). With this how to video you will be able to play violin with the detache technique.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades