Staccato is Italian for articulated distinctly, with a separation between notes. In this tutorial you will learn how to play the staccato bowing technique on violin. Start slowly with a nice "pop" or collé sound at the beginning of each up bow stroke. Build up your speed faster every day and track your progress daily in the Practice Journal. The stacatto bow technique improves control over the entire bow and prepares you for pieces that use staccato. Pull to the tip on each down bow stroke. Until you are at top speeds above 120. Listen to the last two notes of each group of up bows. For the up bow staccato use straight fingers or the "up bow grip". For the down bow staccato use round fingers or the "down bow grip". For speed, try moving up bow while you are doing tremolo. With this how to video you will learn to play a staccato bowing technique on violin.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades