Ricochét is French for skipping a rock. Not to be confused with the English version of bouncing off things. This how to video teaches the Ricochét bow technique on the violin. This technique helps you feel the vibration of the stick that helps you get a bigger, freer sound. You should drop or throw the bow in the middle from about 4 inches high and let it bounce; lift pinky and ring finger and drop/throw the bow on an open string while going down bow; press with index finger for about 6 bounces then pivot hand and lift index finger while putting the ring and pinky fingers back on the bow; let the bow bounce by itself as much as possible to the tip; don't try to control the bounce of the bow; keep the bow hair flat. With this tutorial you will be able to play the Ricochét bow technique on violin.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades