In this video, we learn how to rosin a violin bow for the first time. To start, you will want to tighten the hair on the bow by turning the bottom bow clockwise. Next, you will take your rosin and move the bow over it. Just do small sections at a time, then move onto the next section. It may be hard to get the rosin going, scratch it with sandpaper before you begin if it's being difficult. You will know when the rosin is going, because it will not look shiny anymore. Once you reach the top of the bow you are finished, go through the bow with long strokes and then you're done!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades