If you want to improve your violin technique then this how to video is the place to start. This video teaches you to play slurred 3 octave G major scale. This exercise, based on the Galamian "Contemporary Violin Technique," is designed to help you increase your comfort and agility in all positions, develop confidence and accuracy in all positions, and improve coordination. When practicing this exercise you should memorize fingerings, bowings, and positions; use the whole bow on every slurred stroke, half the bow on the martelé strokes, and at the very tip or very frog for the small faster strokes 8-24; build speed, practice at 88, then slowly build speed at 104, do repetitions of 2 beat segments with left and right hands separately. With this how to video you will be able to play a slurred three octave G major scale on the violin.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades